Lot 77, Plan 26101, D.L. 3688, ODYD (Click
Here for Lot Plan)
10358- Columbia Way, Westshore Estates,
Vernon, BC., V1H 2B6
Zoned RU3 - Small Holdings (agricultural use permitted).
Irregular in shape, 357-foot frontage, 493-foot depth, and containing
almost 3 acres in total.
This is largest and most desirable property in Westshore Estates, a
rural subdivision of approximately 534 lots, located on the west side
of Okanagan Lake; 30 minutes from the City of Vernon; 40 minutes from
the City of Kelowna via Westside Road.
Paved roads, power, telephone, cable TV, high-speed internet, and an
excellent domestic water system. Sewer is by individual septic tank
• 220-degree view of Okanagan Lake and surrounding area:
North to the head of the Lake, East to Vernon and Silver Star Mountain,
South along the shoreline towards Kelowna, and Westward for a pleasant
picture of the forested hills and setting sun.
• A natural treed setting offering ultimate privacy.
• Ideal for small vineyard or other agricultural use.
• Ideal sun expose on the west side of the Valley: morning sun
combined with afternoon and evening shade on the lakeview side of your
• Nearby lake access via 258 acres of provincial park reserve
containing 4,000 feet of public beach front.
• No time limit to build.
• This property has arguably the best lakeview in the Okanagan
Valley. It is specifically suited to the discerning buyer and commands
the respect of a high-end, prestigious estate home.
Phone or Fax: (250) 558-7888
Email: [email protected]
#14 Valley Drive
Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1H 2B4
Additional Photos of 3-Acre Parcel (click on
thumbnail for larger view):
For more information, see the