BEAUTIFUL LAKEVIEW LOTS!
FOR SALE BY OWNER
No time limit to build • Natural treed setting • Privacy
Owner wants to retire • Will carry financing
LOCATION: "Westshore Estates"
- On the “unspoiled” west side of Okanagan Lake, just north of Lake Okanagan Resort, The Fintry Provincial Park, and the new 400-acre La Casa Resort. We are located 25 minutes from Vernon (our commute town) and 40 minutes to Kelowna. Westside Road is rapidly becoming a destination area for people planning retirement and taking vacations.
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
- Residential lots averaging 2 or 3 times larger than conventional
- We also have one spectacular 3-acre parcel and a couple of extra large lots.
- All have good
building sites and a special view of the lake.
- "Westshore Estates" is a peaceful,
rural community containing plenty of trees and about 500 lots in total, owned mostly by people who are planning to retire here. Over 200 homes have been built to date.
- We have just 15 lots for sale, but they are
the finest in the area.
- Paved roads, first-class domestic water system, power, phone,
cable TV, high-speed Internet.
- Fire hydrants and fire protection. • Sewer is by individual septic tank and field.
- No Time Limit To Build: Plan your retirement
home, utilize your lot for vacation purposes until you build, or simply
hold it as a long-term investment.
- Choose your own design and exterior finish,
as long as it complies with the Canadian Building Code and the B.C.
building regulations. Most developers require that they build your home within 2 years, and according to their plans. No mobile homes are permitted.
- Ideal sun exposure on the west side of the
Valley: morning sun combined with afternoon and evening shade on the
lakeview side of your home (no hot, setting sun blazing into your windows).
- Trees, trees, trees: Very few new developments have any mature trees. They are normally cleared away to save on construction costs. As well, there are very few trees in the Okanagan Valley south of Vernon.
- The local Community Association is very active and well-attended.
- Outdoor Attractions: include several places to access the lake & launch your boat, fishing, golfing, hiking & biking trails. There are several regional park areas within close proximity featuring beaches, camping, playgrounds, and water falls.
- Commercial amenities in the local area now include 4 restaurants, a comprehensive grocery store, gas station, liquor store, hardware store, and a community hall.
- Low property taxes and utility fees.
AFFORDABLE PRICES AND FLEXIBLE TERMS
- Most of our lots range from $140,000 to $190,000. Comparable lots (if you could find any this nice), are priced much higher in other areas of the Okanagan Valley ($250,000 to over $400,000). This area is relatively undiscovered and we are in a rural area (but only 25 minutes from WalMart).
- Owner Financing and Trades will be considered (terms negotiable).
- If your lifestyle is suited to living in a rural community,
then we're confident that you'll find our property to be the best value
for serviced building lots anywhere in the Southern Interior of British
THIS MAY BE AN IDEAL TIME TO BUY. Consider these factors:
- The Okanagan continues to be one of the most popular retirement and vacation destinations in Canada.
- The demographics of the "Baby Boomer" spells growth in the Okanagan Valley. It is estimated that 100,000 Boomers from Western Canada alone will buy retirement or vacation property in BC’s Interior. What about the rest of the world that is discovering us? At the present time we don’t even have enough property in the Okanagan to accommodate the Baby Boomers planning to leave Fort McMurray. The largest sector of the populous is rapidly approaching retirement age.
- A market correction has taken place and prices have stabilized.
The Okanagan Valley is NOT a “Fire Sale Area”. Almost 40% of the population here is retired and most residents have very conservative spending and borrowing habits. As well, the Okanagan economy is diverse and stable.
- Interest rates are at a record low. Will money ever be cheaper?
- Building materials and good tradesment are once again available at a fair price. For those intending to build a retirement or vacation home, this is good news.
- How stable are your stock investments? Perhaps now is the time to consider cashing them in and replacing that “paper” with the only solid asset that has ever existed - Real Estate! Banks prefer to lend money to people who own real estate. They have little interest in using
a stock portfolio as collateral. Who will be there to buy up all the stocks when this mass of Baby Boomers wants to cash them in? And how will that affect share values?
There is a very limited supply of Lakeview Lots for sale anywhere in the Okanagan Valley.
We specialize in Premium Lakeview lots and nothing more. Please call me at your earliest convenience to arrange a viewing of this property, or keep my name and number on file for a future visit.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Phone or Fax: (250) 558-7888
Email: [email protected]
#14 Valley Drive,
Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1H 2B4
FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE LINKS BELOW: